Saturday, October 2, 2010

Broga Hill

It was Raya break and I decided to do something different. I was looking at my friend’s photo albums and that was how I found out about Broga Hill. He even went there twice so, I thought this place must be really great. After I made a research on it, I decided to give it a go. I started to ask around, in search of some hiking partners and of course, I am not mobilised, not in a year’s time, so I need that too. Found out my brother had been really into going up this hill for so long, I decided to drop him a text, hoping for a good news. After all the planning and stuff, we were good to go!

DSC_3450

Honestly, you really need enough sleep and some food before the hike. Damn, I almost fainted when I reached the first peak. I even gave up and wanted to stay at the first peak! Fortunately after the first peak, it is easier for you to reach the other 3 peaks.

DSC_3458

Since it was a Raya break, you can expect that there will be a lot of people up there and never did I imagine it was so packed that the fourth peak was overloaded. We had to stay at the third peak. However, it was good enough to enjoy the breathtaking views.

DSC_3469

I had been telling my friends that one of the main reasons for me to go up the hill is to search for my goal of life and damn, I forgot all about it when I was on top of the hill. Goodbye, my goal of life.

DSC_3492

Anyhow, I am proud to have done something different in Malaysia during the year I decided to come back for good from China. Else, it would have been disappointing.

DSC_3499

Thanks to me, to plan this out but thanks to my brother to support the plan.

DSC_3548

Of course, thanks to everyone to make it happen!

DSC_3550

In order to celebrate our success, we decided to have bah kut teh and then a karaoke session the next day. Awesome, no? Imagine us, having to walk down the hill while thinking of delicious bah kut teh in the pot. How excruciating that was? We were really starving, alright?

DSC_3570

Such a breathtaking view.

DSC_3574

And we will definitely come back to reach the fourth peak!

No comments: