Monday, October 11, 2010

GAC Dinner@Moghul Mahal

It was two weeks ago when I first joined GAC dinner. I was very well aware that I knew no one there but still, I was determined to go so, probably I can meet cool people.

IMG_7670

To my surprise, tt was completely different from what I had experienced back in Shanghai. That’s when I realised that being an intern is completely different compared to being a local. It’s so sad that I did not feel so hype and stuff anymore.

IMG_7671

Still, I managed to get close to a few interns. Plus, a friend that I made through Facebook was there too. She came from Singapore and is very excited to build her network here. After dinner, we decided to chill a little bit at Changkat Bukit Bintang. I was still in the midst of recovering from food poisoning so, I did not take any alcohol. Angie not drinking at a bar, surprise, eh?

IMG_7677

This is the girl aforementioned. She is really cool and outgoing. I hope we will hang out more often since we are both staying in Kuala Lumpur.

IMG_7678

These are the people that joined us at the bar. The ones in the middle are AIESEC Taylor’s University College’s new generation. At the dinner, they were confused when I told them I was from AIESEC TUC. What can I say? I am an alumnus now! Nobody in the LC knows me anymore. However, I believe I left my legend behind, I think.

No comments: