Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vote For Me!

I know this is random and so not me but let’s give this Facebook application a try to see if I would really win a iPod Nano New Generation. Honestly, I do not know how this gadget looks like. Anyway, if I could get at least 350 people to participate this voting event, I will win this new iPod Nano gadget. And if I really received it, you should participate this too!

Alright, let’s cut the crap.

To vote for me, click here and you will see two pictures and of course, choose the one of the right! Simple, isn’t it?

Unfortunately, each person could only cast ONE vote. However, keep voting at other pages on Dope and Nope. You never know you would be one of the 15 monthly winners to win the Monthly Voting Maniac Contest!

1 comment:

Szu said...

Nice!!! I voted for you with my 2 accounts.
Hope you can get some traffic for that application.
Although I'm not working for that company anymore... but it's still kinda cool to help them out :P
Helping our colleagues only, hahaha