Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Julien’s Farewell@Shanghai Gecheng

After Stefan left, we had a French dude moved into our flat. He is really cool too. Though he moved in when inevitably, I had to leave Shanghai for two weeks back in February, we managed to hang out a few times over lunches and dinners. He pretty much likes to sing and therefore, I told him that he really should do a karaoke before leaving Shanghai.

And he did!

For his farewell.

IMG_5448

French was dominating the room since he is working at a French company. I almost died of hunger as I was saving up space for the buffet at KTV. I enjoyed the food more than karaoke.

IMG_5452

Since I had to wake up early the next day, I left earlier. I know I will miss this guy even though we didn’t spend a lot of time together. However, during the time we spent together, we really had fun.

As for who our new flatmate is, a Spanish dude moved in first thing in the next morning after Julien left. He, too, is spending two months here.

Looking forward to hang out with him :)

No comments: