Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tairyo’s Teppanyaki

IMG_3066 Had an amazing all-you-can-eat-and-drink dinner with my friends. It costs 150RMB but trust me, it is worth the hole burnt in your pocket. Well, if you fancy grilled food that is.

IMG_3072

You will not have to do the grilling yourself. You have a Chef to do everything for you. All you have got to do is just sit back, relaxed and wait for your food to come!

IMG_3075

Ooooh! You can enjoy Sake while waiting for your food. I do love this drink. And guess what? I had this whole Sake for myself! Sake is good! Oops! No pictures for the food. Was too hungry so can’t be arsed to take pictures of every single dish I had.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

should have pictures of the food ma... haha.. hold your hunger for a minute! =P

kenwooi.com

Fumoffu said...

Well, we waited for quite some time before we got a seat. It was full house by the time we reached and all of us were already so hungry lol!