Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mom@Zapata’s & Red Beat

My mom decided to join my housemate, Meg, and I for a night out.

IMG_3184We went to Not Me and it was really empty. Therefore, we went to the nearest bar, Zapata’s. And Red Beat, later.

IMG_3187 That’s my housemate, Meg, from Beijing.

IMG_3199

We met Meg’s friends, Kim and her husband. They are both Australians and guess what? They had their wedding at Langkawi Island two years ago. Yeah, wedding ceremony all the way from Australia O.o

Anyhow, my mom did not go clubbing that night lol!

Don’t think she could take it.

3 comments:

goingkookies said...

haha.. had me there!! tot ur mum really went with u and was the girl int he first pic!! with u!!

soo young...

but it wasnt =p

Ken Wooi said...

lol.. i thought your mum suddenly so young! =P

kenwooi.com

Ashleyteng said...

whoa, they have wedding in island,all the way from aus. so nice lor ~ like vacation wedding. and so romanticcc =DDD