Thursday, November 19, 2009

Member Committee of China

Alright. Back to my way backdated post. And you know what? I can’t be arsed to type loads of words in my backdated posts now. The cold weather made me lazy! Shanghai is crazy! It’s not even Winter and it’s freaking cold now. Believe it or not, it was 1ºC in the morning! Fortunately, it was sunny. Alright. Back to my post.

I met up with the Member Committee of China the other night, thought they would be as cool as the ones we have in Malaysia. But meh!

IMG_3432I got to meet up with the interns who are lurking around Shanghai like me! That’s Cagri, a Turkish, on the left and Tom, a German, on the right. Cagri left Shanghai few weeks ago and Tom will be leaving soon. Shanghai is a sexy bitch. She made you meet herd of great people but she made you bid them goodbye before you could realise how fast the time flies!

IMG_3437Anyhow, that’s the Member Committee of China. As you can see, females dominate the males. How cool is that? To my knowledge, females are more dominant in Shanghai but males are more dominant in Beijing. Interesting fact, huh?

IMG_3438

That girl in blue top, FORGOT THE NAME, is a Malaysian! Andddd..next to her is Dan, my (ex-)housemate, followed by Calvin, a Canadian, ME, Tom and SOMEONE from Wuhan. Now, that ends everything.

Stay tuned for my next way backdated post!

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

the girl in blue doesnt look like a msian.. =P

kenwooi.com

Fumoffu said...

Yeah, I never would have guessed she's a Malaysian if you asked me. Maybe she stayed in China for a very long time so, she doesn't look like a Malaysian anymore :S

Euginn said...

the girl in blue looks hot!

Fumoffu said...

Right? Right? :P