Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tokyo Street@Pavilion KL

It was the week that I first went for my, well, previous job’s training. Yeah, this post is backdated. Like super backdated. In fact, most of my posts now were backdated.

IMG_4078

After almost a month in Penang, I finally could have the food that I missed the most. The food that I previously could have at least once a month when I was still staying in Kuala Lumpur, and they are kampua and bian nvk!

IMG_4082

We headed to Pavilion after and went to its recently opened Tokyo Street. I heard of it but never had the chance to go over. It reminded me of some other streets in Sunway Pyramid.

IMG_4088

We found a few interesting stuff there such as a huge Domo!

IMG_4086

Then a photo booth and well, typical me, went to fool around with it.

IMG_4093

Feeling thirsty? They have Ochado for you and trust me, this is better than Chatime. I doubt I can find Ochado in Penang. What a pity.

IMG_4095

And before we headed back, we went to get something from Parkson and ta-dah!

IMG_4099

Behold my first damage, from Tokyo Street. A toy chocolate camera. Yes, that is a camera! My friends who saw this would not believe it!

IMG_4100

And the second damage, from Parkson. I am into Laneige products thanks to my ex-housemate. They did their job and my complexion is getting better now.

No comments: