Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lovely Weekend in Kuala Lumpur!

It was my second trip back to Kuala Lumpur ever since I moved to Penang. During my first trip, I did not meet one of my babes so, that weekend was a blessed one. Her boyfriend drove her to meet me at Taman Desa on Saturday night.

IMG_4341

Then on Sunday, it was all about eating! My brother brought the girlfriend and I to Paddington House of Pancakes to celebrate a friend’s birthday. It was my first time there and guess what? We ordered three different pancakes!

IMG_4351

They do not have proper one name for their pancakes. They name their pancakes based on what the toppings are for example, 3 mini oreo pancakes with choco sauce with melting mashmallows and fresh strawberries.

IMG_4353

We ordered a normal dish as well, grilled stuffed chicken breast with potato wedges. With pancakes. To be honest, I was really stuffed and hope to have a faster food digestion. Why? There was another bigger meal coming up that same night. And what’s that?

IMG_4360

korean BBQ! However, it was not the favourite place though. This time we went to Nak Won as Seoul Korean was fully booked on our preferred time. Very saddening. Thought I was able to have one round of nice Korean BBQ on my second trip. Anyway, trust me, Seoul Korean has the best Korean BBQ. It is in Taman Desa. Think I am lying? Go find it out yourself!

No comments: