Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vacation

To my loyal (and not loyal as well as blog hopping) readers, I will be having a vacation at China with my grandmother and other grannies (maybe my relatives? maybe my grandma’s friends?). Yes, if you could guess it right, I am the only youngster! YES! The ONLY! =( How sad it is! But this is the only chance for me to travel away from Malaysia! I would not want to miss this opportunity!

I will not be updating my blog for around, let me see, for 15 days! Woah! Can you believe it? 15 days are not short! However, please do not give up on my blog. Do drop by to click on my ads, ya? wtf? This kind of people also exist in this world? lmao!!

Will be catching 10.30am flight (the only flight from Kuching) back to Sibu (my hometown) tomorrow. I will not be bringing my laptop along so will not be able to update my blog there. Why do I have to fly back to Sibu padahal Kuching has flights to KLIA as well? Well, this tour comes with a package so, not wanting to give a lot of troubles to the agency, I have to fly back to Sibu to take the flight there to KLIA. Then only from KLIA to Beijing.

I will be missing out a lot of Facebook updates, Nuffnang’s updates as well as great posts in Innit! Whether Luffy will be able to save his brother Ace (One Piece) or whether there will be another fight between Naruto and Nagato (Naruto) or what’s going to happen next after Ichigo defeated Ulquiorra. Quainte updates (a forum). Online boutique’s new stocks

:(

Yeah, above are all the websites and forum that I go almost everyday.

No worries. By the time I reached home, will definitely feed my baby blog with posts to the MAX!

Will be back on 30th April so, do look out for this date, ya? xD

2 comments:

WayeYoung said...

lol! have a good trip!

why do you want to go brunei? boring la XD

Fumoffu said...

Thanks. It was a good but tiring trip :(

I want to go Brunei 'cos I never been there :D