Saturday, April 11, 2009

LeeHom’s 2009 Music Man Promo in Malaysia

I just found out something at HOManiacs’ forum recently. Back in year two-o-o-six, HOManiacs was approached by 988 to join in their “Smiling Campaign”. To my knowledge, these photos are sent in to 988 for them to conglomerate as many “smiling pictures” as possible -- then to be compiled to challenge the Malaysia Guinness Book of Records. In regards to this event, I have no idea whether 988 was able to gain a record there.

However, I was not aware that HOManiacs did something different with the “smiling pictures” that they collected for the HOManiac-ers -- a super duper big red packet to be given to LeeHom, himself, during his Heroes On Earth concert in Malaysia which was two years ago!

P1050218

Just look at the size of this red packet! O.o

P1050214

A thousands smiling faces with a thousand well-wishes from your fans around the world

P1050216  No, I was not angry or mad or furious about this matter.

P1050211

Can you spot my face? It is the first at the fourth row from the left xD

P1050291

Pictures credits to HOManiacs

Contrary, I was surprised and happy that HOManiacs is being so creative to have come up of this idea. I remember how my brother and I gave him a BIGGGGG birthday card 4 years ago xD 

You see, well-known artistes like LeeHom can get anything he wants. Therefore, there is no reason for us to buy expensive stuff for him. Plus, he has to travel frequently. So, cards are the best presents. Either he can keep them or just throw them in the recycle bin -- save the trees! Just kidding xD

leehom (00)Four days ago, April 7th, LeeHom came over to Malaysia for his 2009 Music Man Concert Promo at Mont Kiara. A few days prior to that event, my brother called me just to tell me that he will be going for this event. Geez! He knows I adore LeeHom a lot! That’s why I am one of the HOManiac-ers, uhkay? Damn sad lor. Already cannot go for his concert and now this?

leehom (01)

This is the venue. The very poster of him -- Music Man. Damn cool lor! But why Celcom again? How I wish it would be DiGi –__-

leehom (03)

Just look at the crowd! Man! I can see HOManiac-ers. As expected, these fans have higher priority compared to ordinary fans lol I remember I was in that colony four years ago. Though I did not manage to stand on the first line, but second line wasn’t that bad after all. And LeeHom was just in front of me o.O

leehom (04)

He is already that hot in the pictures. But wait till you see him in person. Even HOTTER! Back then, I was stunned, you know? I just could not believe my eyes that this guy, LeeHom, was standing in front of me lol There goes, me being a LeeHom Whore lol

leehom (02)

Pictures credits to dareSoNic

Also, the good news is my brother is going to give me LeeHom’s signed CD! The (excerpt) conversation went like this:

Him: This album I bought got his DVD and CD, for your birthday. So, not going to owe you already. Hahaha.

Me: Hahaha. You mean this year’s birthday or last year’s?

Him: Err… Ya hor!

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Your blog is one of the few interesting ones which I'm happy to come across on the Blogosphere :)

Love your writing style, its contents and you seem to live an exciting life there! Keep it up!!

Fumoffu said...

Thank you! :D

Actually my life is quite dull. Finished my degree and currently being unemployed. However, I am enjoying this dull and boring life. Will only start working in May and in that time, I am sure I am going to miss this dull and boring life :D