Friday, April 3, 2009

Depressed

Unfortunately, I do not make it through the first phone interview. Very depressing, I know. I was devastated by the news --- I read the mail twice. You can see how much I put my hopes and efforts in getting this offer.

Listless and scarred, I disparage this Exchange program.

But still, I will contemplate the positive side of this news (yet to be discovered –__-).

Sigh.

Anyhow, these guys brought laughter to me.

20080325105712781f3_113021_0

No, not in person. That’s impossible.

I was referring to their shows. The shows that they were involved in throughout the years after they made their debut.

Also, knowing that I will be going on a vacation in China (namely Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian and Qingdao) made up the day (my life, perhaps?). However, the tour group is conquered by a bunch of senior citizens.

Which means, I will be the only one who is still living in a younger generation.

Damn sad, I know.

Nevertheless, this will be my very first (and the last?) vacation that is out of my homeland. I shall not choose of not going, shall I?

And yeah, I think this loooooong holiday is going to drive me crazy. I have been day dreaming the whole day everyday! While watching series and such, typical me (being a very imaginative *cough* and creative *cough* person) started to imagine things in my mind.

What do you mean?

I came out with my own interesting but (super) fictional story line lol There are a lot of exaggerated scenes and characters but those are the vital attributes in making a successful and popular series, aren’t they?

But with one condition for such imagination to happen --- I have to see myself in the story. Which means, I must appear to be one of the characters (definitely the main cast) for me to imagine and create interesting but fictional stories xD

Maybe I should contemplate being a screenwriters or scriptwriters lol

2 comments:

靖沂 said...

u can do with girl!!! Gambateh!!!
Well, i can imagine hw great ur dissapointment is ....

and you are really a tough girl...
i realize hw strong u need to be to lead >.< kinda having controversial in myself now. sigh..

Fumoffu said...

Thanks.
And I know you can do it too *wink*