Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Punch from Adam

Well, it has been a long time since the last time I did taggy-tag post in my blog. Since I was tagged by a special friend of mine, Adam, there is no reason for me to not continue this legacy, right?

So here it goes..

1. Do you have secrets? Well well, do I have secrets, huh? I used to be very secretive, even to my besties -- back in my younger age lar. As time passed, I learnt to share with them. Still, an individual should keep secrets to themselves -- even from their boyfriends, husbands oops! Why? There are secrets that are best kept in order to protect someone or to avoid unnecessary conflicts. In a nutshell, I have secrets lol

2. Have you ever tried not eating anything for a few days? I can provided I was allowed to consume water. However, if you had put an ice-cream in front of me, it is going to be irresistible and the game is over. One must have no weaknesses in order to play this ‘game’.

3. Do you enjoy going to school? Weirdly enough that only happened when I entered both college and university lives xD Maybe because of the friends that I made?

pointone

4. Coffee or more coffee? I am not into Coffee but I do drink them. If you offer me coffee from Starbucks of The Coffee Bean, hell yeah, like I would reject. Fyi, I had 6 packets of 3-in-1 Nescafe in just 3 hours when I had ASR final paper the the next day –__-

*question 5 is gone*

6. Laughter or forever smiles? Forever smiles please? There is myth that laughter and wrinkles are best friends.

7. Who is more important? Lover or best friends? Generally, it will be both. However, if I had to choose, I would choose BF! BF stands for both boyfriend and best friends. Looks like females have an advantage to this question.

DSC_0111

8. The person you like is already attached. What would you do? Urmm… One-sided feelings, perhaps? But will not confess to him, though. I will be very upset if the person I like starts to avoid me. I will rather stay by his side as one of his friends :)

9. What made you smile today? Nigahiga! He is just so funny! Thanks, Nigel!

10. Angelic or Devilish? I am a Devil behind an Angel’s mask.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time? Geez.. I hate this kind of question, you know? Well, in 10 years time, I would be in my 30s. Gosh! I do not want to think about it! Can I not answering this question? Well, as far as I can think of, in 10 years time, I have already traveled to certain places in order for me to achieve my Go-Around-the-World dream. That’s all.

12. Who are currently the most important people to you? Three categories: family, friends and the boyfriend.

13. What is the most important thing in life? I came across to this line ‘There are two things in life that cannot wait: fulfilling filial piety and doing good deeds’. Therefore, I guess these two are the most important things in life.

14. Are you single or attached? Both! I am single but not available. Therefore, I am attached.

15. What is your favourite colour? I saw the word ‘is’ in the question. I supposed we can only choose one? Well, that will be purple.

16. What is your wish? I wish that all my wishes would be fulfilled xD

17. Have you wondered what will happen afterlife? We only have one life so, thinking about what will happen afterlife is just a waste of time. Why not using that time and energy to think what you want to do in your life.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how terrible someone has done? Still improving in this. I am person who do hold grudges but only to the matters that are very serious and have a very big impact on me and those people around me.

19. Which do you prefer? Spending more time with Family members or the close/understandable ones? I would say both, too. But if I had to choose, I would choose Family. Blood is thicker than water, no? In fact, family do understand us. There is always a reason to whatever they had said or done to us.

DSC_0455

20. 5 people you are going to tag: The active ones -- May, Ashley, Kai Yuan, Si Mun and Angeline

No comments: