Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Friday

I am really tired.

After all, I broke into tears for around 15 minutes last night.

However, today started off great until that moment. I am not going to continue what break my mood. I am just going to share my happiness.

After class, it was my first time having fun hanging out with girls for so long ever since Yy left May and I to Sydney.

Hy, Sm, May and I went to Subway to have our breakfasts. This time I ordered Breakfast set; RM5.90 instead of RM12.90

We had girlie talks and all the craps of kutuk-ing Sm xD

Oh, we took a few pictures as well.

Before we went for class, I brought the girls to Press2Print. I invited them to take a picture with me. Go and look for it. It is displayed on the Wall of Fame. :)

During ICF class, Xk was sitting next to me and I learnt Cantonese Vocabulary from him. I asked him the meaning of the words that I do not understand and one of it is: deng lei which apparently is the more polite word for diu lei.

And guess what? I managed to use those vocabulary in our conversation. One of them sounds this way, by Angelic me: niama! diu lei lar!

During ICF lecture, I was sms-ing Adr regarding our Point One + Weng Foo outing later. And my phone became the middle tool of Adr-Cw War -_-

When I managed to save my phone from the devil's hand,

Me: Use your phone lar

The devil: No time to fight with him

Just after a few seconds I put down my phone and I turned to him, he was there pressing his phone already.

Image000

-_-

Our Ampang Seafood dinner ended up in Sunway Pyramid. Thank yous, Wf and Cw. -_- We had a hard time on deciding where to eat. That's when I came up with a childhood game, namely, O Penggg. The next thing happened was they kutuk kutuk kutuk kutuk and my mistake was Esquire Chicken! They labeled me with nonsense like Angel with all her Sarawak -- something like that. However, they are still my good friends. :)

After dinner at Dragon-i, I suggested them to have desserts at Yogur Berry (when we, again, had a difficulty of where to have desserts).

As the pictures shown in May's blog, yeah, I did not get to play Upwords. However, I played a few roles during their game which they did not appreciate at all. Sadnya.

Being indecisive whether to stay over the boyfriend's place, I actually tried to play O Penggg with May and Chr in the car. It was so nice of Chr to drive me to the boyfriend's place.

And I broke into tears again. I was glad that I made the right decision to stay over the boyfriend's place. However, the next thing I knew, the rainbow appeared after the rain.

No comments: