Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gathering @ Casa Subang

where Jason, one of my ex-housemates, and his girlfriend -- and the girlfriend's brother -- are currently staying. Initially, the plan was a failure as he had to go back to his hometown during weekends. Nevertheless, it was a last minute notice from him that he is not going back. Therefore, with last minute arrangement, we managed to get David, another one of my ex-housemates, and his girlfriend to join us.


We had dinner together at SS15 before we left to Jason's place. Poor David and his girlfriend who took more than 1 hour from SS2. What a massive and terrible traffic jam.

We toured around the apartment and honestly, the place is amazing!

The swimming pool is magnificent!



Great basketball court

And the best part is, the apartment has built-in mamak!

*sorrynopicture*

The unit is small and comfy. It makes me have a whim to move into Casa Subang as well -- I was thinking of taking up a job here (instead of going back Sarawak) after I graduate.

The guys + David's girlfriend ( who's watching the game) were playing Counter Strike while I was reading a magazine while watching tv.

After 1 hour or so, it was the moment we were waiting for.

Guess which?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Of course the right bottle -- Heineken.


Our bartender

and his pay

Last week, I had been drinking a lot -- Thursday and Friday. I better stop else I am going to get a big tummy which is a BIG NO-NO SITUATION!

No comments: