Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dinner with Interns

and a few AIESECers at Kim Gary, Sunway Pyramid.

I was there since 4.45PM after my gym session. Without wasting my time, I went shopping. Yeah, alone.

There was a special one-day-sale that day so there were a lot of people lining up to withdraw their money at ATMs. I could not believe that I bought a lot of items and poor me, carried all those bags myself =(

Anyway, it was around 8.30PM when ST called me. After meeting up with Mario, Carlos (and his girlfriend) and Ke Vin, we proceeded to Kim Gary after 15-20 minutes of discussing where to eat.

The dinner did not turn out good as what I had expected. I was very hungry and by the time my food reached in front of my eyes, I had a good appetite to finish it off quickly. However, the mood was destroyed because of sigh. If you were at the scene, you would wish that you were never at the scene.

This is the picture that I took before I left with ST. Glad that she memang plan to leave earlier

As I was going to bathe, KV called me out for yam-cha at JS Mamak with JK and VX. We ended up in chatting in my room again and this time, we took a picture of us. They left practically around 2.00AM in this case earlier than before :D

No comments: