Thursday, August 7, 2008

Motivational Camp

This week has been a very busy week for me -- no personal time, no studies, no life, only work! This week is meant for this weekend; Motivational Camp.

A camp that is organized not for me, not for you either but for the children in project TOMORROW.

Due to this reason, I had not been updating my blog as usual and this applies for the next few days. I will be joining the camp at Berjaya Hills Golf & Country Club.

DSCN1161

I shall say that I really am proud of myself to get such a big sponsor for this camp; Berjaya Corporation Berhad & Berjaya Hills. Getting all sponsored is not an easy job. I thought once I managed to raise Berjaya Corporation Berhad as one of our sponsors, my team will do the follow-up and all but sadly no.

Alright. I understand. We are still doing projects in college level. But be careful over here, people -- if you want to talk about being professional.

When you are in the corporate world, sometimes your boss would manage to raise a partner. Then he or she would just pass the case to you to do follow-up.

"But sir/ms, since you have been dealing with the client all the while, why don't you just do the follow-up instead?"

or

"Alright, sir/ms. Right away."

Which would you choose?

No comments: