Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Be-early Birthday

His birthday is two more days away, which is this coming Sunday. For the reason that I want to have a just-you-and-me birthday celebration, I proposed to celebrate his birthday today.

Due to bad weather, damnit, he was not able to bring me to the mysterious 15-minute-drive park. Why do I call it mysterious 15-minute-drive park? Long story. Will let You know after he brought me there.


Therefore, we started our date to Emma's place to do nail arts. Not him, but me :D

Ta-da! Cute or not? Seetouberri! And he paid for me :)


He was there with me. While waiting, he took a nap. After he woke up, he was so nice to cook Mee Goreng for us. The girls were hungry 'cos both of them did not take their lunch. Also, as I was still doing my nail arts, he fed me! :D

Btw, Emma showed us something interesting.




Angel smoked (!!!) :D

After it was done, it was only 5.45PM, which in fact, it was already 6.00PM! The clock in her house was 15 minutes late. Our movie starts at 6.45PM (!!!)

This time, I controlled myself of not letting him to know what movie we are going to watch. And yeah, it was a success! :D

We went Allegro Cafe for dinner after movie. I brought him there on his 19th birthday as well.

Note: The food at Allegro Cafe is really delicious and I strongly recommend You the place :D

We have nice environment

plus red wine equals to fabulous!

Well, we ordered orange juice as well.

Our main course


Lamb shank


Tonight's special: Beef something :S

Not full. And we ordered


garlic bread


and mushroom soup

After we're done, it's the moment that I'd been waiting for. The Chef served him


a Tiramisu as his birthday cake


and his prezzie, Titus watch :D

I was happy to see his surprise expression. He knew that I would buy him a watch but he never thought that the watch that I purchased is perfectly his style (same as what had happened during his 19th birthday). I am really glad that he loves the watch very much :D


Something that he will not always do in public.

Happy Be-early Birthday, Darling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.