Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shop for prezzie

On Monday, during one of the lectures I was flipping through my student planner when I realised that it was already 11th August. And my darling's birthday is on the seventeenth! Omg! I double-checked again to see if we are really already in the month of August, just to check that I am not blur or something. Obviously we are not in the month of July -_-

Omg!

But thanks to Ke Vin and Sook Theng for giving me ideas of what I can do for the time being. Thanks to Ke Vin who is so kesian good to have sacrificed his time to teman me go buy present instead of going to cut his hair. =) Also, thanks to Sook Theng for giving me random great ideas of what I can do tomorrow.

What ideas? What am I going to do?

Will post about it tomorrow because my boyfriend drop by my blog :)

No comments: