Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today

I broke down because of it..again.

A lot of things happened today..

Some people do take things for granted..

If anything happens, person-in-charge for this whole thing would be put to the blame..ME.

That's why, nobody understand how I feel. Nobody understand how heavy that responsibility is.

'They will take care of themselves'

That phrase is nothing a fact but just an objective opinion. We should not take things for granted.

Anyone of you want to take over my place for just ONE DAMN day?

I dare you.

You will see that more people will take things for granted from you, including your comrades.

That, people, is the ugliness of the truth of life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

izzit me?? hope it is not. if really me, i prefer u to tell me, so tat i noe...cheers up gal!!!

btw, i m here jus wanna inform u tat i m change the blog add dy, it is http://yeeasee.blogspot.com/ ...^.^