Monday, July 21, 2008

How about Sunday?

Sunday was another great day. I had a great sleep at night that I woke up at eleven in the morning. I took a glance on my phone and wow, there were a number of messages that I had to reply wtf. Spoil my mood. Geez!

I had to attend story telling competition, one of the project's activities. Our host for the day was Rabbit and our judges were Issac and Cecilia. :)

DSCN0972

The venue

DSCN0973

The crowd

DSCN0976

Our judges, Cecilia and Issac

DSCN0979

Our host for the day, Rabbit

DSCN0981

AIESECers plus Issac's brother

DSCN0983

One of Directors, Mr Cheah

DSCN0997

And yeah, we have the winner for the day, Darshiniee!

Everything was great and the children were having fun especially during the game session. You should watch this. *winks*

*video will be uploaded soon*

After Nina pronounced the winners, we left to K.T.Z. for some desserts before we proceeded to Murni for dinner. I had Roti Hawaii for dinner.

DSCN1020

DSCN1015

And I never knew that this drink, Ribena plus longan plus Lemon plus Sprite?, is called 'I love you'. O.o

After dinner, we went to One Utama for a movie, The Dark Knight. The two-and-a-half-hour-movie is nice! A must to watch. *winks*

2439824079_2eed175087_o

And oh, we had an international matching going on in our local chapter! No, as a matter of fact, it is MATCHED!

For me to know, for you to find out.

*

Thanks, baby for dropping by a short while all the way from Cheras. After the long and tiring day, the hugs are what I need the most.

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

it must be fun to be part of the event for kids..... am sure the kids wld remember for a very long time

Fumoffu said...

Omg! There's a comment here! lol Didn't realize it!

Yeap, the kids are adorable and boy, these kids are more mature than the home kids :)