Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Saturday

Yesterday had been one of the most busy so far plus I did not sleep for a day. Okay. Let's go back on Thursday. On Thursday night, it was sort of Home Alone. What I did in my room was watching movies that I had downloaded last year. Wow. That's pretty longgg. Anyway, I watched a couple of movies and before I realised, it was already six in the morning. And so, I went to sleep. It was already Friday, around six in the evening by the time I wake up. I have to wake up six in the morning the next day as Mann Dee will pick me up around seven to go to the Home. Therefore, that Friday night, I decided not to sleep.

*

Saturday morning: Cooking Day at the Home

DSCN0803

Each intern would have to cook two dishes. While waiting for food, the Children were given tasks to draw the food that the interns were preparing.

DSCN0828

The food for the day: Yang Zhou Fried Rice, Mapou Tofu (by Rabbit), Nian Gao, Sweet Potato with Honey (by Amber), Apple Pie, Pancake (by Nina), Spring Roll and Dumpling (by Eric).

And when the Children were away for their lunch, this was what we do..

DSCN0812

It was around 1PM when it was the moment we had been waiting for.

*chiangchiangchiangchiang*

DSCN0834

DSCN0846

DSCN0819

DSCN0821

DSCN0817

DSCN0826

DSCN0871

DSCN0879

And the food was not that bad after all. :)

*

Saturday afternoon: My nap :D

DSCN0886

Was sleeping in the boyfriend's car when he tried to wake up as he saw many policemen gathering at one area in Taman Len Seng.

DSCN0893

Later, was told by a cousin of his that there were gunshots went on. The news is up here

*

Saturday night: The boyfriend's mother's birthday dinner

We had a great steamboat

DSCN0910

..red wine; not one but two bottles

DSCN0927

DSCN0918

DSCN0939

..birthday cake

DSCN0928

..and of course, a family picture :D

DSCN0934

The boyfriend, his dad and his brother really can drink.

DSCN0907

Before

DSCN0922

After

*

Saturday late night: The boyfriend's friend's farewell gathering

After dinner, the boyfriend brought me along to attend a farewell gathering of a friend of his before he sent me home.

It was a tiring, yet a great day.

:)

No comments: