Monday, July 14, 2008

Waikiki Bar

Finally I'd been to Waikiki Bar. Most of AIESEC gatherings were organised there and yeah, finally I went there last Tuesday evening. After work, dinner and shower, the beau dropped Vincent and I at Waikiki Bar. He came all the way from Cheras: one, it was my first day of work and two, to fetch me to Waikiki Bar. I felt really bad.



Who were there?

Cecilia. Shanny. Julie. Ke Vin. Daryl. William (least expected). Charlie. Nicholas (brother? XD). Leon.









The interns were there too.

Johnny. Nina. Rabbit. Eric. Amber. Ruta. Lea. Paul.







Btw, I got to know this year's Dutch Ambassadors; Stephen and Ali. And guess what? They are both younger than me (!!!) but they both look more mature than me. O.o

*sorrynopicturesofthem*

And omg! There was a live band!



We (Nicholas, Daryl, Julie, Vincent, Charlie and I) went off in between midnight to one. Nicholas and Charlie drove us to Murni for a mamak session before we left in between one to two.

Nicholas was telling us a true ghost story. Honestly, it scared ta hella outta me! But I still love listening ghost stories. Sigh.

After some pillow talk in Julie's car and then in my room, I went to sleep around five in the morning.

It was such a long day but I'm loving it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yer... I WANT TO GO !!! *envy envy~*