Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Beginning of My Tough Journey

After all the worries, the stresses, the frustrations that I had been through during my finals, once again, I am very proud of myself. Last Friday, the project that has changed my life ever since I became one of its nannies, has finally had officially launched.

2641660488_f1f196e080_o

The best part was, Taylor's sponsored us refreshments. Ta-da!

2640835653_0b44b642d8_o

Secondly, we had VIPs attending this opening ceremony. From left to right: Ms. ANGELINA HA, Ms. Irene, Mr. Ronson, Ms. TBF Programme Director (I could not get her name), Mr. Lim Tau Boon, Mr. Andrew Lee, Ms. Tan Sook Theng, Mr. James Loh.

Oops! Did I CapsLock-ed+Bold-ed+Color-ed+Size-d my name? I did not realize that I am one of the VIPs! Big Grin

2641676630_316fa292c6_o

Thirdly, I had the privilege to officially launched TOMORROW alongside with Mr. Lim Tau Boon, Mr. Andrew Lee and Ms. Tan Sook Theng.

Btw, I did some make-up (first time using eye-liner and the result wasn't that bad at all) and my dressing is quite different compared to other people. Therefore, I received random comments wtf.

Angel, you look nice! Who did the make-up for you?

From the side, I thought you were Ka Wei!

She wears SO 'formal'.

You look so different!

There's something different.

She wears bling bling.

4th of July 2008 does not mark the end of my stresses, suffers, frustrations, and whatever I could think of. wtf? Instead, it marks the beginning of all those. wtf!

However, no, I am not walking alone. I still have my soldiers who are battling together with me!

DSCN0641
Dixon, Vivian, Me, Ching Yee, TOMORROW, Vincent, Mann Dee, Eu Ginn

p/s: Nah! *you-know-who-you-are*, I've put up the picture like you'd requested in my chatterbox on the 4th July 2008 at 11.18PM.

Also, we have Angels blessed from China, Netherlands and Taiwan.

DSCN0642
Eric, Rabbit, Me, TOMORROW, Nina, Amber, Mann Dee

Let the party begins..

..with their trip to Malacca?

No comments: