Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Responsibility

I may be complaining about how my work is taking over my time and such but that's the beauty of being a human being. We do complain. And we can complain about anything and everything. You may be complaining about how your boyfriend not being sweet to you or how your girlfriend not being understanding. But you do not hate them. You still love them.

Same concept!

I may be complaining about my work but I do not hate it. I love doing my work and I enjoy doing it. I enjoy and appreciate the moments that I had, be it sad or happy, stressed or relaxed.

I am type of person who just cannot take my responsibility lightly. I respect myself too much that I cannot afford losing the respects from other people. I believe that there are people who salute me for the things that I had done (to be honest, I love being admired or saluted). But I also do believe that there are people who think I am being stubborn or that I am now wasting my time.

Well, I know different people have different perceptions. But I just cannot take it that when a person HAS a responsibility and NOT taking it seriously, and it kinda piss me off. You might be thinking that it is none of my business, but me being pissed at you is none of your business too. Everything that you do is considered your responsibility. Even brushing your teeth is considered one of your responsibilities (I know 'brushing teeth' is a small issue but, small issue can be a bigger issue, you know? If you do not brush your teeth on just a SINGLE day, there is a chance that it is eating you up. You might just lose all your teeth one day). The issue of responsibility is back to the question of whether or not you really want to do it or take it in the first place. Regardless you are paid to do it or not paid to do it. Regardless you feel like it or you do not. Regardless you have the mood to do it or you do not. Because ever since you said you will do it (or you take it), you HAVE to do it as it is your RESPONSIBILITY. If in the first place you know you cannot do it, just bloody fuckoff and let someone else to do it. It is not a MUST for us to need you.

Yeah, you do not love your wife. Therefore, you go and search for a fresher feeling. I would just say it straight to you that

'You are such an irresponsible person, you piece of shit! Your existence would just pollute the beauty of the nature that it would be better off if I would just pummel you out of the Earth'

It is a common sense that you definitely will not love (or have the feelings on) that person for the whole time! Love is just like a market share (I know using market share is very the weird). Sometimes you will have the boom period; else you are sent a nuclear bomb. You HAVE the responsibility there. As a matter of fact, I am sorry to say that having children does deepen the commitment between spouses. It is the fact! And yes, another RESPONSIBILITY.

responsibility

Make it a point to do something every day that you don't want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain. -- MARK TWAIN

No comments: