Saturday, July 19, 2008

UTS Alumni Dinner 2008 *edited*

I was one of the committee members for this year's UTS Alumni Dinner. We were in charge of decorating the venue and carrying out specific roles during the dinner itself.

That night, we had food and the food was really really good, we had beer and wine, both red and white wine, we had live band and they are really amazing and lastly, we had a professional photographer.

Also, when I was hanging around with ChiWei, one of the guests, a man (fyi), beckoned me. He asked me to sit on this empty seat beside him which belongs to his friend who did not turn up for the night. I rejected and told him that I was one of the committee members for the dinner. 'So you cannot sit?' he asked. (!!!) He stopped persuading me after I told him that I have got a job to do later and went off.

After I told ChiWei about the incident..

cw: Don't you get the hint? You should go and ask him 'How much?'

me: =_=

It was, of course, a tiring job. However, compared to what I had done previously when I was in TBS Student Council, it was really nothing. Therefore, I personally believe that, being very involved in extra-curriculum activities do benefit each and every one of us. :)

Below are some pictures taken from my own camera.

DSCN0704

"Welcome to the UTS Alumni Dinner 2008"

Btw, the lights can change to 3 colours every after few minutes.

DSCN0722

Yellow..

DSCN0724

..red..

DSCN0726

..green..

DSCN0727

..and back to yellow! [taken by the beau] There was supposed to be blue lights but to my knowledge, it was spoilt.

DSCN0716

According to their height and Louis was missed out. I guess he was busy hunting for beer and wine.

DSCN0733

Us, at the bar.

DSCN0735

What were we thinking?

DSCN0737

Does it look nice?

DSCN0736

Well, this is Carcosa bread display. Is it just a name or..

DSCN0738

The Chung brothers for the night. For the past few weeks, they were strangers to each other. And now, they are very close and you would think that they have known each other for years!

DSCN0775

May in the bottle glass.

DSCN0748

The guys (Louis went missing...again)

DSCN0749

and the girls. I love this picture because I look slim nice in it. :)

DSCN0760

Inilah kesan for mengacau-ing us taking picture. See my hands? 'Peace' signs. And see my boyfriend's face? XD

DSCN0762

Damn yeng! Holding a glass of red wine while taking picture of others. :D

DSCN0764

Love you heaps ;)

DSCN0766

This pillar tortured our brains! Urgh!

DSCN0776

Randomly took a picture with one of the VIPs for the night.

DSCN0780

cw: You're supposed to stand 'cos I am tall.

me: Alright!

DSCN0781

me: There! Happy now?

lol

DSCN0783

Being cool.

And what was the best moment?

DSCN0788

YAM SENG!

DSCN0794

Of course I would not forget to take a picture of myself...in the toilet! XD I am just like any other typical girl who loves to take pictures.

No comments: