Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Premonition That Comes True

I expected that it will definitely happen but I never thought that it would come at the time like this; when I am so busy over my finals as well as my project.

Yes, I admit I hated him before but that was when I was very young, knowing nothing at all.

I considered myself a young adult now and that No, I neither hate him nor I detest him. I love him and it is impossible to break us apart.

I could not blame him solely for this to happen. It is two persons' responsibility. I know and I have always known that he loves me very much. The problem is that he does not know how to show his love towards us.

I could feel my heart broke into pieces the moment I saw that message this morning. I think the sender thought that they have told me already.

The truth is, they told me nothing at all. For them, I am still a little girl who is not mature and strong enough to face this. In addition, they knew that I am having my Final Examination and that I am carrying a very heavy responsibility.

.....

I hope there would be a turnaround for such incident.

Seriously and sincerely, I need a break.

No comments: