Monday, June 2, 2008

Where is the English Standard? This is Freaking Embarrassing!

OMG!

I hope no foreigners would get to read it!

BECAUSE IT IS EMBARRASSING, THAT'S WHY!

Let me point out why this notice is embarrassing:

"One ticket one man.." -- What the heck?!

"The cabin limit sits 32 peoples." -- Weird sentence! And I have never seen 'people' with an as'S'. And what's with the cabin?! It is not a Ferris Wheel, for goodness sake!

"The person under 8 years old must be accompanying with the adult to play." -- This sounds so WRONG! OMG!

"Standing. Smoking, carrying with breakable, eely article such as (spectacles, camera, mobile, phone). When the machine working is prohibited." -- If I am not smart enough, I wouldn't know what they are trying to tell us. Sigh. And can anyone tell me, what is 'eely' article?

"While the equipment stopped and the safety bar be opened by operator, the passenger can leave the seat after" -- Seriously, where is the English standard?! Also, first, cabin. Then machine. Now equipment. What's next?

"The pregnant woman, heart disease man, acrophobia, high blood pressure man and drunkard aren't permitted to play" -- Honestly, I hope NO foreigners get to read this notice... Praying

This is not the only one Notice at the fair. There are more!

I had uploaded another Notice below but I am not going to comment on it anymore else I contemplate getting out of here! Yikes!


Caption: I know the photo sucks. LOL

I know my English ain't good as well but this is TOO OVER!

I believe most of you agree with me. Winking

1 comment:

Your Humble Servant said...

That english is simply not acceptable!!!

Aduh, it reminds me of the NST website, trying to court western girl with lousy english... haha...

Anyway, thanks for your visit to my blog...