Monday, June 9, 2008

Distance..

Next year, he will be going to further his studies in Australia and I will be going for International Exchange Program. He will be leaving with his brother a few days after Chinese New Year. It is already obvious that I may not be able to be with him until the day he leaves to Australia. And there is a high possibility that I am unable to send him off at the airport. He may be coming back in the middle of the year during his semester break but I will not be in Malaysia in that time. Quite sad.

However, we are not giving up and we are going to work this out, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling, it is really tough, but i believe we can do it. :)

Love you

All the best to your final examination

All the best to your Pbox, and i will always beside and support you whatever i can, said already, become your PA ma. See i did so well in the HOME today.

Although it is really sad, but it is already expected. I cant really turnaround this incident but, at least you still got me

:)

Gambateh, i believe my dear is not only this level and she can do more than this.