Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday

It is Saturday today.

Three more days to my first Final Exam paper.

Among those three days, only Sunday is the only day that I can fully utilise to do my revision.

I will have to go Berjaya Times Square at 2.00PM on Monday as I had made an appointment with the management at 4.00PM.

I made an appointment with Mr. Baskin at 1.00PM on Tuesday.

Of course it is tiring and stressful to juggle between work and studies especially when it is your Final Exam period.

However, I know, with my current investment, I am earning my future earnings.

Plus, I am praised by the Senior Manager of Berjaya Times Square. Guess what? She asked for my personal details during one of our conversations. Big Grin

Slowly, I could feel my self-confidence is being built up throughout this project. I am starting to believe myself that I am eligible and suitable to be in the Corporate World.

In my opinion, through my experience, taking up a project learns more and faster than taking up a leadership role. Winking

No comments: