Monday, June 2, 2008

Pesta Sungai Melaka

Eric, the boyfriend and I went to Malacca on Friday noon.

We had chicken rice balls for lunch and satay celop as well as si ham and lala for dinner.

As we were heading back to our hotel, a Ferris Wheel caught our attention and we decided to drop by the place.

From the pictures above, you can tell that the place was amazing.

We paid RM15 (RM5 per person) to get on a cabin. The cabin stinks that we wanted to get out of it during half of the first round (we were stuck inside for 4 rounds).

Next, we took the Pirate Ship or so-it-was-called. Truthfully, it was unexpectedly scary. I was so scared that I hid my face while clenching to the boyfriend's right arm.

Guess what happened after that ride?

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

It was none other than I vomited!

I am so PATHETIC! Crying

2 comments:

Falcon said...

no lah..not pathetic..some people just have different tolerance level...

Robin said...

wow...
they really decorate the place up