Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting fat or Slimming down during EXAM period?

Note: This post has nothing to do on how you would get fat or how you could slim down during the exam period. However, please refer to this Healthy Diet post if you are looking for one.

As quoted from Yee Yen, "..u r a hard core blogger.."

I 'was'.

Not for now.

I am currently having a Study Break. No. It is not equal to Semester Break. I wish larr..

When it is Study Break, it means that Semester Final Examination is just around the corner!

27577-LA~Final-Exam-Posters
Caption: Fortunately, I do not drive but I drink! Big Grin

As far as I know, most students hate Exams regardless class tests, mid-terms, and whatever test the Universities could think of. Nobody would want to sit in front of their learning materials (goodbye computers) and study for the whole day (goodbye beds!)everyday!

Image15

In my case, I do not mind studying the whole day everyday though I would slack and all. Hey! My darling laptop and my comfortable bed is very tempting, alright?

What I hate most about Exams is that I will get FAT!

I tend to eat a lot during Exam period!

I would just buy snacks from the grocery stores (I could not resist it) and while I am studying, I would just grab the snacks and munch non-stop.

26052~Dancing-Snacks-Set-of-3-Posters

I believe most people would tend to slim down during Exam periods due to stress and lack of sleep.

But why is this not happening to me?

To make things worse, this semester, my exam timetable sucks. I have one paper (no, not a good news yet) next week with three papers on the second week and it is killing me!

Why oh why? Why would a person want to create the word 'Exam'? Crying

3 comments:

Falcon said...

My definiton of Exams is...

Pain and suffering of the highest order!!

Your Humble Servant said...

I also hate exams, to be honest. I hate the tension, alienation from others bla bla bla...

But I like the adventures in it. Surely exams are nothing to the hectic work loads in the future, right?

Let's try to stay positive la..

Anonymous said...

I'd experience the same thing as you during this uurgh, examination period. It's pretty frustrating but you know I found this article saying we eat alot during this period because our brain uses a lot of energy due to studying. Anyway al the best :)