Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fumo Update #06

IMG_2380

Finally I bought a pair of slippers to be worn in the house. Bought it for 19.90RMB at AUSSINO. It’s freaking cheap! They were having a heavy promotion there. Should have made my purchases there instead and not at IKEA :(

IMG_2381I thought I brought my big bag over to Shanghai but I was wrong. I was craving for a bigger bag and finally I bought one! It cost me 175RMB but I’m satisfied with its quality :)

***

IMG_2260 Before

IMG_2382

After

***

IMG_2396 Rakki’s boyfriend was here for a week. We had hot pot (aka steamboat) on the night before he left. I actually confirmed with him on the fact that there aren’t rudest of the rudest words in Japanese. Unlike Hokkien and Cantonese though :S

***

IMG_2400

Had Middle Eastern cuisine for dinner at 1001 Nights Restaurants with two Egyptian Belly Dancers as the entertainment.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

cozy home slippers eh.. haha..
and your room is very neat! =)

http://fumofumoffu.blogspot.com/

Fumoffu said...

yeahh, but the bad thing about this pair of slippers is that i can't wear it into the bathroom lol! and yes, my room is neat. that's what my housemates said as well when they see my room lol