Saturday, February 14, 2009

Shortlisted!

Two days ago, I received a mail from Walter Heredia, a Global Partnerships Manager with a subject, Junior Compliance Analyst –Singapore.

I was so excited when reading the content of the mail until..

‘..we regret to inform you that you were not selected for the next phase..’

My heart was broken in pieces and sunk into a very deep sea where no man has ever dived before. I was discouraged but had not given up in Matching, yet!

Last night, I received a mail from Walter Heredia, again, with a subject, Junior Compliance Analyst too but, this time is in Hong Kong.

I was very excited and at the same time, worried until..

‘I am pleased to let you know that you have been short listed for the position Junior Compliance Analyst – Hong Kong’

Woo-hoo! Though it is not ‘selected’ but ‘shortlisted’, it has given me hope and confidence!

I have been eyeing to embark my internship in Hong Kong for so long and finally, I have the chance!

There are more to come before UBS made their final decision on who will be selected for the position ie. online test and interview.

I will perform to the MAX!

No comments: