Monday, February 2, 2009

Recommended Food in Malacca

Note: I had been to Malacca for a few times therefore these recommendations are through my personal experiences (also, my must-eat-list in Malacca). No offence on other food or places :)

Breakfast

1. Beef noodles

OR

2. David and Lily (if I am not mistaken)..

..for its Baba & Nyonya’s laksa

Lunch

3. Nasi Ayam Hoe Kee at Jonker Street..

..for its chicken rice balls

The rice is soft enough. Eat it with the chicken’s gravy.

OR

4. David and Lily (if I am not mistaken)..

..for its Baba & Nyonya’s pomteh

Dessert

5. Jonker Street..

..for its gula melaka durian

Tea Break

6. Pork satay

Dinner

7. Restoran Capitol Satay..

..for its satay celup

 
(optional)

(RM0.60 per stick as at year 2008)

Hygienic. No worries.

OR

8. A hawker stall at Jalan Bunga Raya..

..for its seafood (si ham and lala) and rojak

Supper

9. Bandung..

..for its 面粉糕 (mian fen gao)

OR

10. Char siew rice

*no picture*

This shop opens late at night. It is situated opposite of Restoran Capitol Satay.

I do not remember most of the shops’ name therefore, if you are going to Malacca for food hunting, do not forget to ajak me! I can be a good navigator :D

No comments: