Sunday, February 15, 2009

Conversation with a Jerk

‘Hello’

‘Where are you now?’

‘I’m outside with Francis and his friends’

‘Why aren’t you having dinner with your mother?’

Being so angry that I..

‘You should be the one having dinner with mother as well. Today is Valentine’s Day’

‘I’m not celebrating Valentine’s Day’

I am sure you are now celebrating with ‘her’. What the hell!

‘Even married couples can celebrate Valentine’s Day so, you should be having dinner with mother as well’

And there was a moment of silence for about 10 seconds..

‘I’m not that free to have fun like all of you’

What the hell?! Not free?!

‘If not free, what give you the free time for you to go out to have some fun till you brought another life into this world?’

..was what I wanted to tell him off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what mother's day are for. =)