Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Baby Cousin

Have you ever seen my youngest cousin in the family?

When I was back to Sibu during the last Chinese New Year, my brother was able to take countless of pictures of her.

She is really adorable.

fyi, I do like babies, only when they were not crying, to be specific lol

DSC_0010

Isn’t she adorable? The background isn’t that nice but I love her adorable confused look :D

DSC_0011

That’s one of her favourite plush toys. Don’t ever try taking it away from her. She has a very powerful  skill that will beat you down.

DSC_0030

Catherine in a bee costume. Oh, have I told you that her name is Catherine? lol

DSC_0119

My grandmother loves this picture a lot. Don’t you want to hold her in your arms? Mind you, she is fragile. When she was born, she weighed less than our cat! 2.2kg only, and our cat is 2.7kg (if I am not mistaken)

DSC_0134

To my brother, ‘Take a shot of me or else I won’t return you this’ :D

No comments: