Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Ship, Batu Ferringhi

That evening, seeing we had no idea on where to have our dinner, the majority decided to dine at The Ship. During my first trip to Penang, I had always wanted to dine here. Finally, the opportunity has come to me.


The Ship


Claimed as ‘The Best Steak in Town’


The entrance


The inside


The food on the right


The food on the left


Took a group picture before the table gets messy :D


The boyfriend’s

I ordered its New Year Feast which cost me a bomb but trust me, the food is MARVELOUS!


Appetizer: Carribean Cocktail


Soup: Sharksfin with Crabmeat Soup


Main course: Half-baked Lobster Thermidor with Grilled Fish Fillet served with corn on cob, parsley potato and mini salad
[There was a mistake here. I ordered A Combination of Grilled Tiger Prawns and Charbroiled AUS Rib Eye Steak Topped with Mexican BBQ Sauce. Damn sad T.T]


Dessert: Mini Parfait

No comments: