Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dull

Life has been pretty dull.

Though it wasn’t easy to lead a fast paced life, it isn’t that great to lead a laid back life.

Human nature, indeed.

I received a call from my relative’s company, asking me to drop by the office next Monday. No idea of the purpose. However, I doubt I am happy about it.

I’m lost, with no proper direction. Plans were outlined, but waiting for time to take my hand and walk with me.

I am firm with my first priority – AIESEC International Exchange Program.

Indeed, I am aware that being stubborn, this priority of mine will cause me to lose a lot of great opportunities.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Annoymous said...

Hmm wait for sometime, maybe everything will be fine again yeah

Jul said...

hmm, yeah i think i am in the same boat..

Fumoffu said...

Yeahh.. Let's be strong! :D