Friday, April 6, 2007

Clubbing

Woot! Last night I went clubbing with my housemates and their friends at Maison or Mason (whatever the spelling is =.=")



My housemate did not know the way to the place so, we got lost a lot of times! It felt as if we had travelled the whole KL city! Gosh! It took us more than an hour to reach the place and the worst thing was, they wanted to go to Asian Heritage Row where I had been to last week!

Why wouldn't they tell me? At least I know the way there a bit. Gosh!

Anyway, I did not have to pay anything. Don't ask me why. Maybe simply because it was Ladies' Night? Who knows? I got to meet a few new friends (my housemates' friends, not random guys there) and erm, if you ask me, I do not remember their names now. XD Also, I saw a few people who are from TBS too! LOL!

I had fun drinking and the music was a blast! I love the music! Better than the pub that I went last week. And guess what? At the end of the day, I took the courage to go to the dance floor and joined the crowd to dance! Gosh! I had fun, man! However, I was shocked to see random girls dancing with random guys. Don't worry. I was not one of them though there were a few guys got an aura of wanting to dance with me but I did not go for it. They were cute, eventually but sorry! I am not erm, like what they thought? XD

This time I did not get drunk even though I drank 4 glasses of alcohol. Only a bit dizzy. No drunken Angel for the night. Phew!

No comments: