Sunday, April 1, 2007

Love

A kid asked Jesus: How much do u love me?

Jesus replied: I love you this much and he stretched his arms to the cross and died for us.

The kid asked Jesus: Why are here so many wounds on your body?

Jesus replied: These wounds show my love to you.

The kid asked Jesus: Why were you come to earth and sacrifice for us?

Jesus replied: Because of you I came, I gave my life, so that you will have my eternal life.

The kid asked Jesus: What should I do to pay the debt I owed to you?

Jesus replied: My son, this is not a debt, but a gift from me to you.

The kid asked Jesus: How can I receive your gift?

Jesus replied: Trust me and receive me in your life.

The kid asked Jesus: What can I do for you, LORD?

Jesus replied: Just one thing: Tell the world I love them.

I belive in God. Do you?

No comments: