Thursday, April 5, 2007

The End or The Beginning?

Finally my mid-term exam is OVER! That explained why I did not update my blog for a few days. Well, actually it was not mid-term exam's fault. It was due to the lousy connection of my house! I am really tired of the connection. Got sick of it. Really really sick. Sighh..

Anyway, let's think back of the papers that I sat for the past few days. First, it was ABC which was on Monday. It was a 40-minute paper. I love the calculation questions but I hate the theory questions. 5 minutes to 9.10am, I started not feeling well. I rushed to the relief point and yeah, I vomitted. Pregnant! XD Next, MAC which was yesterday. It was not as tough as I thought but it ain't easy too. I managed to finish the paper within 1 hour. Last but not least, TFS. I wanna cry when I thought of it! I am not going to go into detail on this! T.T

Basically, that's the end of my mid-term exam.

So, is it over?

Am I able to relax for the rest of my mid-term break?

The answer is definitely NO!! It is a big no no to relax during that week!

Good gracious! The lecturers are being so evil! We have to finish two assignments in that week! I cannot imagine that I have to go to the library for almost everyday to get my assignment done before the classes commence.

It is the beginning, not the end!

Anyway, after TFS paper, we had to go for ASR tutorial class.


Not paying attention XD


Well, at least I had a book in front of me but in turned out to be..


...TFS book XD

So much for ASR... We tried to put our interest on this subject, okay? Sighh... I wonder how am I going to survive for Final Exam on this subject.

After tutorial class, Yee Yen and I went for lunch while the rest left to One Utama. Cis! I am so not jealous! They had lunch at Dragon-i and it was on Daryl! >_<

No comments: