Saturday, May 28, 2011

Karaoke@Red Box, The Gardens

Last Saturday, I had another round of karaoke with my best mates in the same month. However, there were only five singers that night. One were in Philippines and another one had to bail out for a cousin’s birthday but, we had one that came back from Singapore and gave us the treat to sing. And oh, the buffet was way much better than the one we had here and this time, we had Hoegarden so it was all oh so perfect!

IMG_0035

And did I mention I meet my friend there who came back from The States? One of the singers checked-us-all-in on Facebook place. At that moment, he was browsing Facebook on his iPhone and learned that I was at The Gardens. He was at Mid Valley at that time. He made the effort to come over to meet me and we had a short talk. It was great to see my buddy. Let’s hope he will come back to settle down in Malaysia like his great mommy as well as his future-in-laws hope.

IMG_0028

That night we sang a lot of screaming songs and some as random as Cee-Lo Green’s Fuck You. We had a lot of Linkin Park’s songs this time as well as Bon Jovi’s It’s My Life. And of course, Aerosmith’s I Don’t Wanna Missed A Thing.

IMG_0039

And this time around, I did not have enough singing. I missed out a lot of great songs but oh well, I am pretty sure we will go for another round of karaoke when Chris is back and for that, I really hope everyone will be able to make it.

No comments: