Friday, November 19, 2010

The Be-early and The Belated

It has been 5 years since I last celebrated my day with my family. Finally, the day has come, when I had the chance to celebrate the day with them. Though it was a be-early celebration, it is far better than none.

I made a trip home for a few days and my, it was so good to be home. Everything felt so comfortable around me. My plan was doing a pot-luck with my friends at mine with my family. Everyone came and the night was fun.

It was a great get-together and the house was lively. It has been such a long time since I had a good laugh. Good to be home.

On the same week, I had my belated with my friends back in Kuala Lumpur. However, all my hometown friends were not able to make it. Quite disappointed though but on the other hand, more than expected number of people came! I was grateful, seriously.

I decided to have my belated at Shabu-Shabu Restaurant, my all-time favourite place for food. This place is definitely worth your money to have nice food and most importantly of all, you will have fun with your friends. That is the main reason I chose the place.

It has been 2 years since I last went there so, it was good to be back.

I ended the night with having my brother to come and pick me up from the Puchong and we had a short yam-cha at this random shop in Kuchai Lama. And had I mentioned that the guy I fancy was with us too? *blush* But so far, there is no progress yet *sobs*

No comments: