Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Survey #02

Let's see if you can get through it. If not, you're too scared about the truth

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
~ Kiss the last person I kissed, again? WC! Why not?

2. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
~ When there is love, there is pain.

3. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
~ Yeap!

4. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
~ Each got its own Advantages and Disadvantages but of course I am now happy in a relationship.

5. Have you ever cheated on someone?
~ Yeap.

6. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
~ Never.

7. Have you ever had your heart broken?
~ Yeap.

8. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
~ I did.

9. Talk to any of your exes?
~ Yeap.

10. If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
~ Nope. I like the way it is. =)

11. Think any of your exes feel the same?
~ Nope, I guess.

12. Do you believe that you are a good girlfriend or boyfriend.
~ A good but not a perfect one.

13. Have you been in an abusive relationship?
~ Yeap. The very first relationship.

14. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
~ It depends.

15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
~ I guess so 'cos I believe mine is. XD

16. Do you want to get married?
~ Yeap. I want to have my own family.

17. Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you?
~ There was a teacher of mine proposed me when I was in Standard Four. =.="

18. Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
~ Happened before.

19. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sound?
~ Of course it does.

Punch Yee Yen, May and Adrian

No comments: