Monday, July 2, 2007

Survey #01

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
~ Absolutely. I once lied that I am a grandmother.

2. Do you prefer "sensitive boys" or "tough guys"?
~ Since I am already a sensitive girl, I would prefer tough guys.

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
~ Does colour matter?

4. Are you currently single?
~ Married!

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
~ I'll take that as 'a few'.

6. Do you have a best friend?
~ Nope. I have best friends.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
~ I am already a 20-year-old adult. T.T

8. Who was the last person you hugged?
~ My mother.

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
~ Yes but, I am healthy.

10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
~ If it is cheap and absolutely safe. XD

11. Do you like your life?
~ I'm loving it. Can't ask for more.

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
~ Where and what is it?

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
~ Nope but I was accused to steal boyfriend from others. =.=

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
~ This is the world, dude. You can't get away with it.

16. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
~ Well-balanced.

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
~ I will interpret this question as in relationship. Hell no! It is the worst thing to do. Only jerks will do that!

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
~ Same interpretation as above, yes!

19. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
~ Does my brother counted? I remember I slapped him just to get an 'ang-pao' from a tutor.

20. What is one of your biggest fears?
~ I don't have 'one'. I have a lot. I'm afraid of dark, insects, lightnings and overweight!

21. Have you ever skipped class?
~ Woah! I would be struck by lightnings if I said no.

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
~ Do relatives count?

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
~ Times!

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
~ Ever but I'm truly glad that I got over with it.

25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
~ Nope. Each and every person should be given a chance.

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were right?
~ Yes but it turned out that I was wrong. =.=

27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
~ Sometimes.

28. Do you ever wish you were a man?
~ Hahaha! I did.

No comments: