Thursday, July 12, 2007

Girls' Questions!

What color is your bra today?
* Black. Gonna take my shower later.

Whats your favorite girly magazine?
* Used to be Seventeen.

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
* Yes, but I would change straight away. However, sometimes I do not bother -- regret in the end. XD

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
* Yes! I even cried when I was watching anime.

Would you leave the house without makeup on?
* Yes, I would. I makeup once in a while only.

On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
* 5 -- you could buy a lot of new stuff but it can be very tiring

Are you spoiled?
* Sort of -- both my family and boyfriend

Do you think lip gloss is the best?
* No comment.

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
* Nope.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
* 30 - 45 minutes

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school?
* What is are those pants? Never mind. I will just put as no then.

Do u like skater boys?
* I would be attracted. Why not?

Is pink the best color in the world?
* Nope. I would think green.

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
* Nope. I won't feel comfortable and it will affect me when I am with the guy.

Do you often wish there was something you could change?
* Yes! My height, my weight and my vital statistics.

Do you dress up too much for holidays?
* Nope. Just papa's T-shirts with short pants.

Do you like to wear dresses?
* Hmmm.. Not really.

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
* I'm stupid so, I don't think I would understand them.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
* Slightly 10

No comments: