Thursday, December 31, 2015

November 2015

November had been a great month to me. It started off with the District 51 Humourous Speech & Speech Evaluation Contests. Never had I imagined myself to be on that stage. Not everyone would reach that stage. From Club to Area, then to Division and finally District. It was in Johor. To be honest, I did not want to go initially. However, the boyfriend encouraged me and he planned everything – the accommodation as well as the transportation. He wanted me to focus on the contest.

2015-11-08 19.56.49

Then I received a handmade gift from the boyfriend. Actually, I blew the surprise myself. He wanted to give it to me on my birthday itself however, I got home earlier that day while he was working on the present. Therefore, I blew the surprise.

2015-11-09 18.03.55

Also, the boyfriend got me a new charm – Japan. Why? We are going to Japan together next year! I am really looking forward to it.

2015-11-09 18.09.47

So what did I do for my birthday? I actually planned a getaway. I wrote about it here, here, here and here. Enjoy reading!

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Since I have never had a fine dining before, the boyfriend decided to take me to one. It was 59Sixty Restaurant. We had a few dishes and though all the portion were small, we were really full at the end of the day. Lovely experience.

2015-11-15 20.35.20

I ended November with a weekend getaway trip with my favourite people. We went to Ipoh for the weekend. Though it was just a night stay, we had a lot of fun. I really hope we will do another one again.

2015-11-22 00.44.45

One more month and it is the end of year 2015. Frankly speaking, a lot had happened – the good, the bad, the ugly. However, those were not as ugly as December. I will share with you in my next update.

No comments: