Sunday, December 28, 2014

Melbourne: Day 7

Finally day seven, the last day of mine in Melbourne.

Though it was my last day, I had to wake up really early.

Why?

2014-10-26 00.58.10

To get to Chadstone to buy my new toy. The only mall I went to shop and I spent less than ten minutes for the purchase. Crazy, huh? Well, I knew what I want and therefore, it was fast. The store was quite crowded and my oh my, it must have been crazy when iPhone 6 and 6+ just launched.

2014-10-25 10.07.10

After I bought my new toy, we went to have our brunch. I ordered hot chocolate, again, and yes, I am going to miss it a lot!

2014-10-25 10.10.55

Since I had not had big breakfast throughout that one week in Melbourne, I ordered big breakfast, all to myself! Those around us must have thought I was mad. The portion was meant f or two but I had it all to myself.

2014-10-25 18.39.23

That afternoon, I had a lovely nap before we headed out to pick up Beat’s friends for dinner. I cannot recall where we had our dinner but their pasta was good. We ordered three different types of pasta and the one in the middle is my favourite.

2014-10-25 19.19.49

After dinner, we went to Jauja to grab some gelato. Since I had their Durian gelato, I tried their Peanut Butter with Nutella. A bit regret not getting Durian gelato though. I am missing it a lot now.

2014-10-26 07.11.54

We chilled at Brunetti before Beat sent me to the airport. Fortunately I was there really early because the queue to drop baggage and Australia VAT Refund for Visitors were long! I ran into one of the families I met during my second tour group. What a small world indeed.

I know this trip had been a short one but I really enjoyed myself. Hope to go back there again but, first, let me visit other parts of the world. Then only I re-visit Melbourne.

No comments: