Saturday, June 9, 2012

Food Review@Restoran Sri Ananda Bahwan

It was after work when my colleagues wanted to go for a food adventure. We wanted to go to Passion of Kerala at New World Park but it was closed. Therefore, we walked to Old Town Kopitiam and sat for a while before we left again to the next place, Sri Ananda Bahwan Restaurant at Tanjung Bungah. There were a lot of expats there though and the Indian waiters there speak really good English.

IMG_5974

I ordered Mango Lassi. It is a cross between a smoothie and a milk shake and is smooth and creamy. Lassi is a popular and traditional yogurt-based drink of the Indian subcontinent. I actually wanted to order some common drinks but my colleague suggested that since we are at an Indian restaurant, why not order some Indian-ish beverage.

IMG_5976

As for my main, I ordered Nasi Beriani Kambing and guess what? It was lovely! The dish was really good. Though it came in big portion, I still managed to finish it.

IMG_5977

My colleague really loves the restaurant’s Masala Chicken and finally she managed to have it. However, luck was not on her side. She had food poisoning the next day. I guess either the chicken or the gravy was not fresh at point of time but, I do not think it happens that often.

No comments: